GIS & Data Surveying GPS Sales
|GIS services can be described in two parts:
- There are the nice to do theoretical analysis parts of the work that support the decision making process by quantifying and expressing the relationships between real and imagined spatial scenarios.
- Then there is the grunge work of collecting information and building accurate reliable data sets that support the above. Careful attention must be paid to data structure and integrity without which the above will fail.
Projects performed by GPSMaps members include;
- GPS data capture of 600 hundred thousand Telkom customers, Eskom Customers, Water services.
- Creation of 5000+georefferenced thermal image database
- Creation of asbuilt KSIA infrastructure mapping.
- GPS capture of city wide street signage, road layout capture.
- Conversion of CAD and hardcopy service drawings to shape files for further linear analysis.
- Scanning, clipping and georefferencing of National 50000 scale topography maps.
- Creation of countries first mobile PDA based street navigation system.
- Collation and Conversion of all available spatial data to single National Data set in Oracle Spatial.
CONTACT us at GIS@gpsmaps.co.za
or call 082 4541725
No job is too difficult or too small!